THE ECONOMIC CRISIS: TIME FOR A PARADIGM SHIFT ~ .
TOWARDS A SYSTEMS APPROACH
|January 24-25, 2013|
|Universitat de Val่ncia - Facultat d'Economia|
|Avda. Tarongers, s/n. 46022 Val่ncia, Spain|
Panel 1 - Room 1
Friday, January 25: 9,30 am - 13,30 pm
Systems thinking in business science. a need for a paradigm shift
Chair: Raul Espejo - WOSC
Director-General the World Organization for Systems and Cybernetics (WOSC)
Principal Researcher Syncho Ltd, UK
Visiting Professor University of Santiago, Chile
Scope of the Panel:
The Panel aims to discuss the cutting edge research in the field of Systems Science and Cybernetics applied to management of organizations.
- Paradigm Change in the Systemic view by Janos Korn, Independent Researcher (UK).
- New Paradigm of Innovation Management based on Synergetic and Multifractal Approaches by Rashid Zaynetdinov, Moscow State University of Railway Engineering (Russia).
- Supercausality and complexity. Changing the rules in the study of causality by Antonella Vannini & Ulisse Di Corpo, Syntropy (Italy).
- Systems Thinking in Managing Technological Innovation in Organizations by Timothy Oyedepo Oyebisi, African Institiute for Science Policy and Innovation (Nigeria).
- Viable Systems Perspective and Consumer Culture Theory. A Conceptual Framework by Gianpaolo Basile & Federica Palumbo, B.S.Lab (Italy).
- Facing Critical Situations by Improved Holon-Based Event Flow by Luca Pazzi, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia (Italy).
- Leadership style and socio-organo complexity. Managing its effects by Dimitris Antoniadis, University of West London (UK).
- Paradigm-information, mimetism, the meme and the diffusion in the economic markets: a systemic-geometric model by Massimo Magno, Gno.Sys (Italy).
- Bureaucracy as an Agent of Innovation Development in Latvia by Andris Ozols, Janis Eglitis and Elena Ozola, Daugavpils University and Ventspils University College (Latvia).
- Systems Science and Biomedical Cybernetics for Healthcare Safety Management by Giulia F. Santacroce & Rodolfo A. Fiorini, Politecnico di Milano (Italy).
- The City as a Complex Dynamic System by Fernando Buendํa, Panamericana University (Mexico).